Hey! I'm Craig Single, owner of SingleExposure Photography. Yeah my last name is finally useful instead of the joke...okay so it can still be a joke. Seriously, I love photography, especially weddings and portraits. In the past few years my business has exploded beyond belief thanks to awesome clients and friends. Take a peek into what is going on in my business and my life!

Saturday, July 26, 2008

The Pittsburgh Project...doing good!

I'm off to The Pittsburgh Project in (you've guessed it) Pittsburgh, PA. It is an amazing mission run by Saleem Ghubril (moving on after this year...tears...) is a mission that helps elderly families that have dilapidated homes and have no hope.

Our senior high group will work with groups of other senior high kids from around the country and have a blast. Each night spending time together listening to some rockin tunes! Have a great summer week...for once I won't be in 100 degree heat!

No comments: