Hey! I'm Craig Single, owner of SingleExposure Photography. Yeah my last name is finally useful instead of the joke...okay so it can still be a joke. Seriously, I love photography, especially weddings and portraits. In the past few years my business has exploded beyond belief thanks to awesome clients and friends. Take a peek into what is going on in my business and my life!

Monday, July 14, 2008

Jamie & Paul Get Married

Jamie and Paul got married and since Liz (my lovely wife) was in the wedding I tagged along and shot the entire show...what a great day it was. We spent some time at Strawbridge Lake Park taking their bridal formals before the service, then off to service, spent a great cocktail hour at their family friend's house (amazing yard) then enjoyed the reception at a local restaurant. Great time had by all...including me this time since I was also a guest!

Check out their slideshow here.




Jamie wanted a "web worthy" shot so I had her take a little walk on the diving board...she freaked me out when she faked to lose her balance...my heart stopped...she was only kidding thanks goodness!


Jamie surprised Paul with her signing "At Last"...what a nice surprise...it was beautiful!


No comments: