Hey! I'm Craig Single, owner of SingleExposure Photography. Yeah my last name is finally useful instead of the joke...okay so it can still be a joke. Seriously, I love photography, especially weddings and portraits. In the past few years my business has exploded beyond belief thanks to awesome clients and friends. Take a peek into what is going on in my business and my life!

Monday, July 21, 2008

Mandi & Phil's Engagement Session in West Chester, PA

Mandi's co-worker was at Jessica & Matt's wedding in New Jersey and immediately told Mandi that she needed to talk to me about her wedding photography. Well it worked out and Mandi, Phil, and I spent a HOT July afternoon in West Chester...a special place for both of them.



Some great shots outside the Chester County Courthouse.

Outside of Limoncello where they got engaged in the back room! Great place and see some great restaurant reviews at the WCDish.

And outside Ryan's Pub...yes this is that tiny alley right next to Ryan's.


No comments: