Hey! I'm Craig Single, owner of SingleExposure Photography. Yeah my last name is finally useful instead of the joke...okay so it can still be a joke. Seriously, I love photography, especially weddings and portraits. In the past few years my business has exploded beyond belief thanks to awesome clients and friends. Take a peek into what is going on in my business and my life!

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Irina & Simon at Merion Tribute House

I started out meeting Irina at Calista Grande Spa in West Chester, PA where she got her hair and makeup done. What a beautiful job they did. We then met up at the Merion Tribute House where I have shot several times and as usual the place looked great. Flowers were amazing (Boyd's Flowers)...and according to Irina she just told them what she liked and they created an amazing bouquet!

Check out their slideshow here.


One of my favs of Simon as the ladies were struggling with the bustling of the dress...




One of the greatest cake's I have seen in a while...

No comments: