Hey! I'm Craig Single, owner of SingleExposure Photography. Yeah my last name is finally useful instead of the joke...okay so it can still be a joke. Seriously, I love photography, especially weddings and portraits. In the past few years my business has exploded beyond belief thanks to awesome clients and friends. Take a peek into what is going on in my business and my life!

Sunday, June 29, 2008

WOW! Michelle & Jeremy get married...

Michelle's sister-in-law was in Erin & Chris' wedding last year at the House of Blues in Atlantic City and the rest is history. Michelle & Jeremy's day was warm but beautiful! After the wedding we headed to an amazing location, Liberty Place, in Lancaster, PA, and I could have spent HOURS shooting them around the location. Enjoy a few from the day!

Check out their slideshow HERE.

And special thanks to a friend, Mark Gardner, who shot the entire wedding with a Canon G9 point and shoot camera...more to come from his result...






Flowers were by Kelly Steadman at All Things Beautiful

No comments: