Hey! I'm Craig Single, owner of SingleExposure Photography. Yeah my last name is finally useful instead of the joke...okay so it can still be a joke. Seriously, I love photography, especially weddings and portraits. In the past few years my business has exploded beyond belief thanks to awesome clients and friends. Take a peek into what is going on in my business and my life!

Saturday, August 2, 2008

I'm back....

After an amazing week at the Pittsburgh Project I am back! Yeah! Can't wait to get back in the swing and get some amazing albums out to everyone! Until that...here are a couple shots from my week away.

Here is my awesome work-site crew...nothing like teenagers paying to go work on a stranger's house in another city.

Before....

After...


Yes...even when I am working on a mission trip I bring the weddings with me....lol

Melting ice...it was hot...

A painting that only one can create!

No comments: