Hey! I'm Craig Single, owner of SingleExposure Photography. Yeah my last name is finally useful instead of the joke...okay so it can still be a joke. Seriously, I love photography, especially weddings and portraits. In the past few years my business has exploded beyond belief thanks to awesome clients and friends. Take a peek into what is going on in my business and my life!

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Canon's New Lens...

Well it isn't the newest of the Canon lenses, but I now have my hands on a Canon EF 200 2.0 IS L lens and will be testing it over the next week and at a model shoot next week. My first impression is that it is heavy...feels heavier than the 300 2.8 IS only because it is more compact. I am sure when I test it fully next week that it will produce some stunning images, but my hypothesis is that it will be no better than the Canon 135 2.0 L that I already own, which is smaller, lighter, and just as stunning to make all my couples and seniors look AMAZING!!! Stay tuned for more from this next week with a complete review and comparison to the 135 and even the 70-200 IS.

No comments: