Hey! I'm Craig Single, owner of SingleExposure Photography. Yeah my last name is finally useful instead of the joke...okay so it can still be a joke. Seriously, I love photography, especially weddings and portraits. In the past few years my business has exploded beyond belief thanks to awesome clients and friends. Take a peek into what is going on in my business and my life!

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Anniversary Ideas???

So every year we spend a long weekend away for our anniversary and love going to neat little towns. For our upcoming 11th year anniversary I am lacking ideas...we have been to great places in Williamsburg (Liberty Rose B&B), Cooperstown (Cooper Inn), Cape Cod (Ocean's Edge), The Homestead in Hot Springs, VA (also our honeymoon location), and a few other places around.

If you have some ideas of neat little joints to head to this year post a comment below or email me...craigsingle@singleexposure.com.

No comments: