Hey! I'm Craig Single, owner of SingleExposure Photography. Yeah my last name is finally useful instead of the joke...okay so it can still be a joke. Seriously, I love photography, especially weddings and portraits. In the past few years my business has exploded beyond belief thanks to awesome clients and friends. Take a peek into what is going on in my business and my life!

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

A calling???

Sitting at church on Sunday I had a little bit of a weird moment. There was this convergence of ideas and messages that made me think pretty deeply about my love of photography. I have always thought that there is additional uses for my photography in telling people's stories that no one else wants to tell. So during the service we watched a video called "Two Trees" (I can't remember the name of the guy in the video but will get it) and it was awesome!

In addition to the message a few other things clicked and after I went home I merged it all into a new idea. Not sure where it will go, but here it is. Two Trees Photography...a place to help connect Non Profit groups, which there are so many, with photographers that want to do a little more than the profit generating side of the business.

With newspapers readership going down because of the internet the have less time for stories about little non profits. So maybe, just maybe, this is a good idea. I have started to do some research and nothing comparable yet. In the meantime the beginnings are here, www.singleexposure.com/twotrees

Let me know what you think, info@singleexposure.com!

No comments: