Hey! I'm Craig Single, owner of SingleExposure Photography. Yeah my last name is finally useful instead of the joke...okay so it can still be a joke. Seriously, I love photography, especially weddings and portraits. In the past few years my business has exploded beyond belief thanks to awesome clients and friends. Take a peek into what is going on in my business and my life!

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Ah Winter....

Typically winter is a slower time for photographers...well not for me. After a very busy wedding season last year it is time to put together albums. One of the best parts of the entire process! Here are a few select pages from a couple weddings from 2007.

Eric & Eric's Wedding - Wedding was at The Breakers in Spring Lake, NJ...beautiful!







Shellie & Jesse - Wedding was on the Moshulu in Philadelphia....again just beautiful!





No comments: