Hey! I'm Craig Single, owner of SingleExposure Photography. Yeah my last name is finally useful instead of the joke...okay so it can still be a joke. Seriously, I love photography, especially weddings and portraits. In the past few years my business has exploded beyond belief thanks to awesome clients and friends. Take a peek into what is going on in my business and my life!

Sunday, January 6, 2008

Happy New Year

Yesterday I had the chance to be the photographer for one of the junior bridesmaids from our wedding way back in 1997! My wife cried as she watched the slideshow because it made her feel old. While some things have changed, not much else has...Bethany and her sister Brittany, her Maid of Honor, still don't eat cake icing....at least this time I didn't eat the icing for them!

Bethany and Eric's wedding was held at First United Methodist church in Lancaster (the same church we were married) and the reception was at Millersville University's Conference Center (again, the same as our reception).







No comments: