Hey! I'm Craig Single, owner of SingleExposure Photography. Yeah my last name is finally useful instead of the joke...okay so it can still be a joke. Seriously, I love photography, especially weddings and portraits. In the past few years my business has exploded beyond belief thanks to awesome clients and friends. Take a peek into what is going on in my business and my life!

Friday, January 11, 2008

The Massey Family

Last year I had the privilege to shot Erin and Chris' wedding at the House of Blues in Atlantic City and shortly before did a family portrait for Erin's family. Now I got the chance to do the same for Chris' family. We arranged a time at Springhaven Golf Club near Media and had a perfect setting for a fun family portrait.

Erin & Chris
Mr. & Mrs. Massey recreating his parent's wedding-day portrait!
The Massey's and the grandkids
The whole Massey gang!

No comments: