Hey! I'm Craig Single, owner of SingleExposure Photography. Yeah my last name is finally useful instead of the joke...okay so it can still be a joke. Seriously, I love photography, especially weddings and portraits. In the past few years my business has exploded beyond belief thanks to awesome clients and friends. Take a peek into what is going on in my business and my life!

Sunday, February 3, 2008

The Godfather

Liz and I are blessed and honored to be the Godparents of our good friend's youngest daughter. We were invited to celebrate her first birthday with the family on Friday. Of course camera in my hand the entire evening!

Yummy! Cake!

Mean Godfather Craig thought it would be cute to wear my hat...not so much!

Cute as a present!

You bought this for me, remember?

I'm so cute!!

Daddy....aawww

I'm outta here!

No comments: