Hey! I'm Craig Single, owner of SingleExposure Photography. Yeah my last name is finally useful instead of the joke...okay so it can still be a joke. Seriously, I love photography, especially weddings and portraits. In the past few years my business has exploded beyond belief thanks to awesome clients and friends. Take a peek into what is going on in my business and my life!

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

2009 Already!

While I still have plenty of dates open for 2008 I have started the rush for 2009 weddings already! Some great, fun, couples already on the schedule and I can't wait for this year to get going. First wedding this year isn't until April so lots of time for portraits, engagement sessions, and trying some new techniques for this season.

A new idea that is emerging right now is the true engagement session! Yeah guys you have to pay attention to this. You can schedule a stealth session to actually capture your proposal to your beautiful girlfriend! With long lenses and some cunning I can capture the "Yes, I'll marry you!", the tears, and everything else that goes along with the special moment.

No comments: