Hey! I'm Craig Single, owner of SingleExposure Photography. Yeah my last name is finally useful instead of the joke...okay so it can still be a joke. Seriously, I love photography, especially weddings and portraits. In the past few years my business has exploded beyond belief thanks to awesome clients and friends. Take a peek into what is going on in my business and my life!

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

"God is at Eye Level"


What a fantastic book by Jan Phillips. God is at Eye Level is an amazing book not only for photographers (but mostly photographers) but anyone that wants some new motivation. It is thought provoking...inspirational...challenging. There isn't one technical aspect of the book...it is all about connecting, storytelling, and the power of photography. It reminds me of the reason I am a photographer. I love telling stories and showing emotions.

No comments: