Hey! I'm Craig Single, owner of SingleExposure Photography. Yeah my last name is finally useful instead of the joke...okay so it can still be a joke. Seriously, I love photography, especially weddings and portraits. In the past few years my business has exploded beyond belief thanks to awesome clients and friends. Take a peek into what is going on in my business and my life!

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Valley Forge Park Model Shoot

Well I am still working on the evaluation and comparison of the sweet Canon 200mm lens, but in the meantime here are some great shots from a fun session that Erik Matey (see Erik's shots here) & I arranged and had Mark Gardner (see Mark's shots here) and Stacie Lech along...we all got some amazing pictures...here are a few of mine.

Erik lined up a few great models through ModelMayhem, and all were great fun to work with. If you ever need a model there are great, talented, models on this site.








No comments: