Hey! I'm Craig Single, owner of SingleExposure Photography. Yeah my last name is finally useful instead of the joke...okay so it can still be a joke. Seriously, I love photography, especially weddings and portraits. In the past few years my business has exploded beyond belief thanks to awesome clients and friends. Take a peek into what is going on in my business and my life!

Monday, September 15, 2008

New Cameras...

For those of you that enjoy photography personally, this September is the annual Photokina Trade Show and all the manufacturers launch new stuff there. Nikon and Canon have announced some things already like the Nikon D90 and the Canon 50D. But most Canon users, me included, are awaiting the announcement of a replacement of a camera that is my "bread n' butter" the Canon 5D. If you are a geek like me you can watch the "evolution" yourself!

There have been all sorts of fun stuff announced as well, the only ones I am interested in besides the 5D replacement are the Zeiss lenses for Canon, which should be superb lenses to soak in lots of details, and the Leica M8.2...I have always wanted to own a Leica...someday!!

No comments: