Hey! I'm Craig Single, owner of SingleExposure Photography. Yeah my last name is finally useful instead of the joke...okay so it can still be a joke. Seriously, I love photography, especially weddings and portraits. In the past few years my business has exploded beyond belief thanks to awesome clients and friends. Take a peek into what is going on in my business and my life!

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Philadelphia Phillies for Wedding Clients

Well just visited the Phillies ticket office and put the deposit down on season tickets for next year. So any of my existing wedding clients keep your eyes open for some emails with dates that I will be offering pairs of tickets for some games!

Enjoy the end of the season...personally as a Boston Red Sox fan (sorry my Yankees fans) it looks pretty safe...but what an end to a season in almost all the divisions!

No comments: