Hey! I'm Craig Single, owner of SingleExposure Photography. Yeah my last name is finally useful instead of the joke...okay so it can still be a joke. Seriously, I love photography, especially weddings and portraits. In the past few years my business has exploded beyond belief thanks to awesome clients and friends. Take a peek into what is going on in my business and my life!

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

New Canon Cameras for Wedding Photography in Philadelphia!

Well for me I wasn't jumping up and down for joy, but I will certainly have two new tools in my hands before the end of the year. The first is the new Canon 5D Mark II which has 21 megapixels which will allow me to get just amazing details of those large bridal parties...and the new Canon G10 which is the new version of the G9 which is an amazing detail camera for rings, flowers, and all the little things you spend days planning for the wedding!

No comments: