Hey! I'm Craig Single, owner of SingleExposure Photography. Yeah my last name is finally useful instead of the joke...okay so it can still be a joke. Seriously, I love photography, especially weddings and portraits. In the past few years my business has exploded beyond belief thanks to awesome clients and friends. Take a peek into what is going on in my business and my life!

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Photographer's daughter...

What can be more intimidating than a bride who's father is a former wedding photographer. Well that was the case on Saturday for Sarah & Bobby's wedding. The weather was AWESOME despite the forecasts from the week before. As it turns out Sarah's father was great and the images turned out awesome so far! And check out their slideshow HERE.




The bridal party talked them into this one...



No comments: