Hey! I'm Craig Single, owner of SingleExposure Photography. Yeah my last name is finally useful instead of the joke...okay so it can still be a joke. Seriously, I love photography, especially weddings and portraits. In the past few years my business has exploded beyond belief thanks to awesome clients and friends. Take a peek into what is going on in my business and my life!

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Dana & Robert

Dana & Robert met at my alma mater, West Chester University...so of course I HAD to shoot their wedding. So tonight we roamed around campus and found important places to their story and ended up at the best bar in all of West Chester...okay at least Jake's has the cheapest beers in all of West Chester.

Sanderson Hall...where they met...

Re-enacting BJ waiting for Dana to get out of class...

Where they used to make out in the halls...only kidding!

The party pad from the "Good Ole Days"

Ah...Jake's...thanks Dwayne for letting me behind the bar!

No comments: