Hey! I'm Craig Single, owner of SingleExposure Photography. Yeah my last name is finally useful instead of the joke...okay so it can still be a joke. Seriously, I love photography, especially weddings and portraits. In the past few years my business has exploded beyond belief thanks to awesome clients and friends. Take a peek into what is going on in my business and my life!

Sunday, May 4, 2008

Becky & Steve and my ankle...

Becky & Steve had a great day yesterday. It started at Avante Spa in West Chester for the ladies and moved to Pen Ryn Mansion in Philadelphia. The weather held out well for us but I was a klutz for some reason...knocked over a line up of SoCo shots, dropped a camera, and almost broke my ankle stepping off the reception stage.

Check out their slideshow at www.singleexposure.com/beckysteve





No comments: