Hey! I'm Craig Single, owner of SingleExposure Photography. Yeah my last name is finally useful instead of the joke...okay so it can still be a joke. Seriously, I love photography, especially weddings and portraits. In the past few years my business has exploded beyond belief thanks to awesome clients and friends. Take a peek into what is going on in my business and my life!

Monday, April 28, 2008

McDonald's & Whiffle Ball Weddings

Before posting more later this week of my back to back weddings this past weekend, I had to put up a couple new experiences. First, on Friday, Leah and her Dad decided to play a quick game of whiffle ball before heading to the church and Saturday, Stacey & Ed's limo had to make a quick snack run at the McDonald's on the way to the reception!

Enjoy...




No comments: