Hey! I'm Craig Single, owner of SingleExposure Photography. Yeah my last name is finally useful instead of the joke...okay so it can still be a joke. Seriously, I love photography, especially weddings and portraits. In the past few years my business has exploded beyond belief thanks to awesome clients and friends. Take a peek into what is going on in my business and my life!

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Married? Yes, married....geeze

Okay for those that don't know, a quote from a classic 80's movie, Sixteen Candles. When Long Duk Dong is telling Jake where Samantha is....anyway, Leah and Mark got married last Friday and had a great reception at the ACE Club. After scheduling the wedding for later this year they found out that Mark's Guard group was going to be deployed in Iraq in May. We didn't even get a chance to get their engagement session done, but we will when Mark returns safely home!

Check out their slideshow at www.singleexposure.com/leahmark


Leah's flowers hanging out while....


Leah and her Dad play a game of whiffle ball!


I was peeking through the doors leading out of the chapel...


Leah and Mark with Leah's 92 year old Great Aunt who is also a Nun...she is so cute!

No comments: