Hey! I'm Craig Single, owner of SingleExposure Photography. Yeah my last name is finally useful instead of the joke...okay so it can still be a joke. Seriously, I love photography, especially weddings and portraits. In the past few years my business has exploded beyond belief thanks to awesome clients and friends. Take a peek into what is going on in my business and my life!

Sunday, April 6, 2008

Judy & Patrick get married

The trip to Raspberry Plain was a piece of cake and we even got to see scenic Luckett, VA...yee haw! Anyway, I had not met Judy and Patrick in person yet but we got along just fine! Thanks to a mutual friend that connected us and I was honored to work with them on what turned out to be a beautiful day...despite the weather forecast.

You can see their slideshow here, www.singleexposure.com/judypatrick/small

Here are a couple images from the day...





No comments: