Hey! I'm Craig Single, owner of SingleExposure Photography. Yeah my last name is finally useful instead of the joke...okay so it can still be a joke. Seriously, I love photography, especially weddings and portraits. In the past few years my business has exploded beyond belief thanks to awesome clients and friends. Take a peek into what is going on in my business and my life!

Sunday, December 16, 2007

2007...what a year! One more to go!!

2007 has been an amazing year and I have had the opportunity to photography A LOT of people. A summary of the year will be coming soon. Until then make sure to check out all the wedding slideshows at www.singlexphoto.com and click on Clients.

One more wedding to come this year on December 29th for Mary and Adam. We did their engagement shoot not that long ago after rescheduling once for Adam's surgery and then a couple times for weather! Here are a couple of my favorites from their session at Longwood Gardens, where they got engaged.










No comments: